Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium
Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that
includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right
that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a
single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity
and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to
permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way
to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an
address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner
complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the
complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly
infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material
or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
Then Send the infringement notice via email to [email protected].