Pegs Solitaire is a classic puzzle, known by different names:
You can play a lot of classic, triangular, hexagonal and army boards, distributed by levels.
The object of the game is to leave only one ball on the board. The balls are eliminated one by one, jumping one on top of another to occupy an empty hole.
It is worth mentioning all the historical square, triangular and hexagonal lattice boards, as well as their variants:
* Square lattice:
- English. Also known as standard, Hi-Q, Pegs Puzzle or Classic Solitaire.
- French or European
- Wiegleb or German.
- Diamond or Continental.
- Extended triangle.
- Truncated triangle. (including penguin).
- Star. (including maple leaf).
- You can play horizontally or vertically.
- Different levels and boards.
- If you wish, you can select the start cell.
- Records: To restart a record of a board, press and hold the black panel of information where the record appears.
- Coordinate axes.
Types of jump:
- Orthogonal (horizontal and vertical).
- Orthogonal and diagonal (for several boards of the classic level).
- Horizontal and diagonal: for the triangular and hexagonal levels.
There are two types of movement:
*Drag and drop.
* Press source ball and then hit the empty hole target.