Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking.
Google Authenticator generates 2-Step Verification codes on your phone.
2-Step Verification provides stronger security for your Google Account by requiring a second verification step when you sign in. In addition to your password, you’ll also need a code generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
Find out more about 2-Step Verification: https:g.co2step
* Generate verification codes without a data connection
* Google Authenticator works with many providers and accounts
* Dark theme is available
* Automatic setup via QR code
* Transfer accounts between devices via QR code
Camera: Needed to add accounts using QR codes
* Adds experimental Security Key (FIDO U2F) support to Chrome
* Authenticator’s app preferences will be enabled for backup and restore